Saturday, January 5, 2013

5/365

So I am pretty excited about today's picture because I made it completely from start to finish. I work with the youth and we have an event coming up that we needed an invitation for so I searched for ideas for designs and I found this idea on pinterest: 


I loved it and decided to use that general pattern. Thank goodness they had downloads on this site for all of the different parts of it. I only had to create the invitation part, the temple card with this year's theme, and the watermark for the outside part of the paper. 

I used this website: 
http://helamangallery.com/
for the free images of the temple that they have available. I fell in love with his work and now really want one of his prints for my home. I actually made two options for the temple card, the second option was my favorite print but didn't match the rest of the invitation quite as well. 
Here is that photo: 



Isn't it gorgeous?! Here is the one I used for the invite: 

Still gorgeous, I just love the colors of the first one so much! 

And here are the pdf downloads of the parts that I created to use in case anyone finds a use for them later on. Feel free to use them. 

And here is the finished product and my day 5 picture: 


Thanks again to picmonkey for my editing purposes,
I was able to adjust the white balance quite a bit to make it
less yellowy than it originally came out. 





5 comments: